These are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio’s broadcasts for the week of October 15-21, 2015:
1. Andriana Mbambali & Stamos Semsis – Periplanomeno
2. Vasilis Kazoulis – Aeroplano
3. Agathonas Iakovidis & Glykeria – Aeroplano Tha Paro
4. Dimitris Mitropanos – Mana Pou Zo
5. Maria Papanikolaou – Olo Taxidevo
6. Manolis Lidakis – Mia Molyvia
These are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio for the broadcast of October 8-14, 2015:
1. Roy Brown Ramírez – Señor Inversionista
2. Nikos Xyloris – Ap To Xanio Ti Porta
3. Kalliopi Vetta & Nicola Piovani – I Zoi Einai Oraia
These are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio’s broadcast for the week of September 24-30, 2015:
1. Nikos Papazoglou – Ah Ellada
2. Melina Kana – Tifles Elpides
3. Mikres Periplaniseis – Mikres Periplaniseis
4. Eleni Vitali – Anoihte ta Treladika
5. Tzimis Panousis – Neoellinas
6. Giannis Miliokas – Greco Mascara
7. 2002GR & Ilias Asvestopoulos – Eipes Pos
These are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio for our September 17-23, 2015 broadcast:
1. Eleni Tsaligopoulou – Min Kaneis Oneira Trela
2. Leonidas Balafas & Giorgos Nikiforou Zervakis – Na Statho Sta Podia Mou
3. Panos Katsimihas – Syndromo tis Stokholmis
4. Fotini Darra – Tis Agapis Aimata
5. Giannis Poulopoulos – Epefte Vathia Siopi
These are the songs which aired on the final broadcast of Dialogos Radio for the 2014-15 broadcast season, for the week of June 11-17, 2015:
- Eleni Vitali – Tahia
- Kaiti Homata – Mia Agapi Gia to Kalokairi (remix)
- Gerasimos Andreatos – Oti Arhizei Oraio
- Manolis Lidakis – To Teleftaio Potiraki
- Fatme – Kalokairaki
Dialogos Radio turns 20! Not in years, but in terms of the number of radio stations in our international broadcast network! We are excited to announce that our Greek-language broadcasts will be heard each week on the “Begleri” web radio station, each Friday at 3 pm and each Monday at 12 pm (Greek time).
Listen online at http://www.radiobegleri.com!
Here are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio’s broadcasts for the week of May 28-June 3, 2015:
- Haris Alexiou – I Palia Agora
- Dimitris Mitropanos – Asotos
Here are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio’s broadcasts for the week of May 14-20, 2015:
1. Filippos Nikolaou – Mai Mou
2. Viki Mosholiou – Ena Asteri Peftei Peftei
Here are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio’s broadcasts for the week of May 7-13, 2015:
- Kostas Makedonas – Ekanes to Lathos
- Alkistis Protopsalti – Moro
- Despina Olympiou & Mihalis Hatzigiannis – Na’ soun Allios
- Rena Koumioti – Stamatisan tou Rologiou oi Deiktes
- Rena Koumioti – Kainourio Mou Feggari
- Rena Koumioti – Dose Mou to Stoma Sou
These are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio’s broadcasts for the week of April 30-May 6, 2015:
- Dimitra Galani & Manos Loizos – I Mera Ekeini Den Tha Argisei
- Giannis Parios – To Simadi Tou Erota
- Orfeas Peridis – Fotobolida
This week on Dialogos Radio, the Dialogos Interview Series will feature an interview with Greek-American journalist, blogger, and educator Irene Archos, adjunct professor at Nassau Community College and founder of greekamericangirl.com. In this week’s interview, Archos will speak to us about her blog and how it got started, as well as about pertinent issues facing families and particularly women of the Greek diaspora, such as the pressures to marry Greek and to raise children within the Greek culture, plus the difficulties which often exist when living between two or more cultures within a community of the diaspora. Finally, Archos will also discuss the new foundation which she aims to establish, which seeks to bring together Greek women all across the globe.
In addition, we will feature our commentary of the week segment, where we will analyze the latest moves by the Greek government to move forward with more austerity measures and privatizations of key state assets. Finally, we will also feature as part of this week’s broadcast a special musical tribute to renowned Greek singer Rena Koumioti.
Hear all this and much more this week, exclusively on Dialogos Radio!
These are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio’s broadcasts for the week of April 2-8, 2015:
- Eleftheria Arvanitaki – Erotiko
- Glykeria – I Zoi En Tafo
- Vangelis Papathansiou & Irini Papa – O Glyki Mou Er
These are the songs which aired on Dialogos Radio’s broadcasts for the week of March 26-April 1, 2015:
- Trifono – Na M’Agapas
- Haris Alexiou – Teli, Teli, Teli
- Eleni Dimou – Exousies
- Louiza Nikolaou – Vgike o Ilios
- Nikos Xylouris – Posa Xronia Disekta
- Viki Mosholiou – I Proxenitra
- Giannis Markopoulos – I Thalassa
This week on Dialogos Radio, the Dialogos Interview Series will feature an interview with renowned scholar, author, and analyst James Petras, professor emeritus of sociology at the University of Binghamton in New York. Petras is a former adviser to political leaders such as Andreas Papandreou in Greece, Salvador Allende in Chile, and Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, and in this interview, he will talk with us about his relationship with Andreas Papandreou and the reasons why he belives that the Papandreou family and PASOK destroyed Greece, as well as why he believes SYRIZA is now following in PASOK’s footsteps. In addition, Petras will analyze for us the first two months of the SYRIZA-led coalition government in Greece, and will share with us his proposals as to the policy actions he believes Greece should undertake to break free of the vicious cycle of austerity and the economic crisis.
In addition, tune in to hear our commentary of the week segment, where we will discuss the latest adverse developments and actions taken by the coalition government in Greece. On our program this week, we will also feature music especially selected for the upcoming Greek Orthodox Easter holiday.
Tune in for all this and more, this week exclusively on Dialogos Radio!
This week on Dialogos Radio, the Dialogos Interview Series will feature an extremely timely interview with political scientist and historian Éric Toussaint, senior lecturer at the University of Liege in Belgium and spokesperson for the Committee for the Abolition of Third-World Debt (CADTM). Toussaint will speak to us about his recent meetings with members of the new Greek government and the establishment of a commission to conduct an audit of Greece’s public debt, which Toussaint will be a part of. Toussaint will talk about previous debt audit commissions that he has been part of and examples from other countries which Greece could follow, and he will also discuss the potential political ramifications of this audit of Greece’s debt.
In addition to this week’s interview, we will feature our commentary of the week segment, on the issue of national independence in light of Greece’s Independence Day on March 25th, and we will also feature a special musical tribute to the life and music of renowned Greek composer Yannis Markopoulos.
Tune in for all this and much more this week, exclusively on Dialogos Radio!